Product Code: ДУ-25
Hand operated solenoid gas valve is designed to shut off the gas supply (LPG, natural gas, carbon monoxide and other dry gas) when the supply voltage is supplied from a gas detector or thermostat.
Rated voltage: ~ 220V 50Hz;
Threaded connection: DN25;
Maximum working pressure: 600mBar;
• Manual opening of the valve after actuation (closing)
• Coil and connector are provided with hermetic seals
• DIN connector
• Solenoid valves can be installed in any position without affecting their operation.
• Suitable for natural gas, methane, butane, propane, non-corrosive gas.
Coil insulation class: H (180 ° C) (IEC 85)
Coil impregnation: impact-resistant polystyrene
Ambient temperature: -10 ° C / + 60 ° C
Degree of protection: IP65 (ISO 60529)
Electrical socket connection: DIN 46340
• 3-pole plug (DIN43650), cable Ø6-8 mm.
Electrical safety: IEC 335
Voltage: AC 220V (50Hz)
Supply voltage deviation + 10-15%
Operating mode: continuous;
Closing time: 30ms -1 sec;
Voltage is applied to the valve only at the moment the gas alarm is triggered;
Power consumption: no more than 20 VA;
Overall dimensions: 120x36x65mm;
Weight: no more than 0.55kg;
Compliance with standards: EN 13611: 2015, EN 60529: 2018, EN 61000-6-2: 2015, ISO 780-2001, EN 415-1: 2017, EN 14182: 2012, ISO 14617-14: 2018, IEC 60068-1 : 2015, ISO 8422: 2010
- Made from high quality material
- Affordable price
- Made in Ukraine