The top management of «Renome" seeks to secure a leading position in the domestic market of manufacturers of electronic, electrical electric heating equipment, in the following way:
- Introduction of the latest promising developments that respond to the current level of the customer's needs.
- Maintaining a stable release in sufficient quantity and high quality products.
- Reduced prices for the products through the introduction of modern methods of production automation and optimization of production costs, the implementation of effective engineering solutions.
Our quality policy is based on the following principles:
- Support ongoing feedback from the client to identify and meet their quantitative and qualitative requirements for products.
- Support for high-level strategy enterprise (goals and perspectives, scientific orientation, innovation and creativity, realism, common sense and constructive, systematic and scale, flexibility and autonomy).
- Continuous improvement and maintenance of high-level personnel, the development of the strategic thinking of managers.
- Ensuring a high level of working conditions for staff, allowing production and moral atmosphere in the team, to develop and support creativity and intellectual development, a high level of employee salaries.
- Development and implementation of new manufacturing solutions automate and improve production processes.
- Clear organization of production, ongoing analysis and improve the management of the organization, to focus on advanced domestic and foreign experience.
Senior management "Renome" committed to providing production processes of financial and material resources, the creation of an atmosphere conducive to the development and implementation of effective and creative ideas of employees, as well as material and moral incentives for their work.
Senior management company "Renome" cares to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and ISO 9001-2008 standard.
In 2018, the company successfully passed an external certification audit "Approval of the quality management system to an international standard" and received a corresponding certificate from the State Enterprise "Ivano-Frankivsk Scientific and Production Center for Standardization, Metrology and Certification".